JoCo Pours in the Park
We are excited to present the inaugural JoCo Pours in the Park! The event will take place outdoors in Johnson County Parks’ scenic shelter area. The event will feature UNLIMITED SAMPLES from an estimated 20+ Indiana craft breweries, wineries and distilleries!
Live DJ music will complement the event and incredible food trucks will be onsite to greet hungry attendees!
The afternoon will also feature outdoor games including corn hole, giant connect four, giant jenga and more. We are equally excited to welcome an ax-throwing trailer for those feeling a bit more adventurous.
RV camping is also available in the Johnson County Park campground. Please call the Johnson County Park Office at 812.526.6809 to reserve a site. Sites will book up quickly so call as soon as possible.
VIP tickets include an extra hour to enjoy the event (noon entry) with access to shorter lines. Both VIP and General Admission tickets include UNLIMITED samples from over 80 different beers, wines and spirits, along with access to outdoor music and entertainment.
Tickets are now on sale with an opportunity to save big by purchasing online, in advance:
Advance Sale Tickets (Until Sept. 17) VIP – $40 | GA – $30 | DD – $15
Gate Sales (Day of Event if Tickets are Still Available) VIP – $45 | GA – $35 | DD – $20
Click the link below to purchase tickets online:
- Designated Driver tickets include entry into the event with free water available. Designated Drivers will not be allowed to sample any of the craft beer, wine or spirits.
- This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show a valid photo I.D. at the gate. You must be 21 years or older to attend—this includes designated drivers. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. The event will be held rain or shine.
- (In order to increase vendor and attendee safety due to Covid-19, the festival will 1) Increase social distance between booths, 2) Use pitchers to provide touchless pours, 3) Provide hand sanitizer and washing stations, and 4) Limit the event attendance. Masks are required when entering and exiting the event. Masks are encouraged (but not required) once inside the event if you feel you are not able to safely social distance.
- In the unlikely event the festival is canceled, tickets purchased for the 2021 festival will be honored at the 2022 festival. Refunds may be available upon request.
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you and your guests agree to incur any potential health risks and will not hold Johnson County Parks & Recreation or any of their event partners liable for any future illnesses.
Confirmed Breweries/Wineries/Distilleries to be announced soon!
September 18, 2021
Noon - 4 p.m.
Advance Sale Tickets (until Sept. 17) VIP – $40 | GA – $30 | DD – $15
Johnson County Park, 2949 East North Street