AT INDIANA'S FINEST EQUINE FACILITY
Hoosier Horse Park sits on more than 200 acres, including a beautifully landscaped Level 4 Cross Country Course. The facility hosted the 1987 Pan American Games Equestrian Events and the 2001 World Police and Fire Games.
This course is available for riders to experience and train for I.E.A. and Indiana Whips and Wheels Members. You must have a signed waiver on file at the Johnson County Park Office before riding.
The course is closed several weeks out of the year due to horse shows and other area rentals. It is very important that you call and find out closing dates before visiting the course.
If you are interested in booking our facilities, please email the Hoosier Horse Park Assistant Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Johnson County Park office.
All 2024 rentals will be base rate plus tax.
FOR YOUR EVENT
Baker Covered Arena
Three Dressage Arenas
Two Stadium Jumping Arenas
384 Horse Stalls
30 amp electric and water
70 sites available
Shower House access for campers
Horse Tie Outs:
Dump Station located in the campground at the north end of the park
E911 Address - 7105 South Kern Street, Nineveh, IN 46164
- Take I-65 South to Exit 90 (Franklin).
- Turn right off the exit to head WEST on SR 44 to US 31.
- Turn LEFT onto US 31 to go SOUTH. Stay on US 31S for five miles to SR 252.
- Turn RIGHT onto SR 252 to head WEST.
- Take SR 252 W two miles to County Road 325 E (Schoolhouse Road).
- Turn LEFT onto 325 E/Schoolhouse Road. Look for Johnson County Park sign.
- Hoosier Horse Park is located two miles SOUTH on Schoolhouse Road, past the Quarter Master on the right.
- Take I-65 NORTH to Exit 76-B (Edinburgh Outlet Mall).
- Turn RIGHT onto US 31 to go NORTH.
- Go to the third traffic light, and turn EAST (LEFT) at Hospital Road with a sign pointing toward Camp Atterbury.
- You will see Camp Atterbury, Johnson County Park and Hoosier Horse Park signs as you approach and pass the main gate to Atterbury.
- Turn at the first RIGHT onto Schoolhouse Road. You will pass the entrance to Atterbury Job Corps and look for the Hoosier Horse Park sign.
We do not recommend using GPS directions. They will typically take you to the wrong location.
DOCUMENTS, STALL ASSIGNMENT FORMS
WHERE TO STAY, EAT, DO THINGS
IN JOHNSON COUNTY, INDIANA
Our community offers lots of great restaurants, hotels and entertainment events while you are visiting the Hoosier Horse Park. Our partner, Festival Country Indiana, has a Visitor's Center in nearby Franklin, Indiana and a great website with helpful information during your stay.